On 06/30/2010 08:31 AM, Thibaud Hulin wrote:
I'm testing article(APA) class after installed it on my ubuntu and texlivebibtex-extra package. I've no message error during compilation, however the bibliography doesn't appear, with "all the references" option (not only "all the references cited"). I use "xampl" standard bibliography, that works welle with an other document.

Here's my latex log :

<snip>

Class apa Warning: \bibliographystyle command ignored on input line 108.

That looks like the error, though I'm not sure why you get it. I'm not familiar with the apa class.

rh