That's the funniest thing I've ever read, and it's the perfect thing to give
these bozos who insist on MS Word.

I'm pretty sure for big documents this could be automated with pdftk and
convert plus a program to generate an abiword file from the page pictures. The
abiword file can then be converted to an msword .doc , which then could be
manually tweaked as a whole to get things exactly the way you want it.

SteveT