I have the file MinionPro.sty installed in C:\Archivos de programa\MiKTeX
2.8\tex\latex\MinionPro, joint with all .fd files and other .sty files
associated with this package. Also there are this files in my texmf tree:

.enc files in C:\Archivos de programa\MiKTeX 2.8\dvips\MinionPro
.map files in C:\Archivos de programa\MiKTeX 2.8\fonts\map\dvips\MinionPro
.tfm files in C:\Archivos de programa\MiKTeX 2.8\fonts\tfm\adobe\MinionPro
.pfb files in C:\Archivos de programa\MiKTeX 2.8\fonts\type1\adobe\MinionPro
.vf files in C:\Archivos de programa\MiKTeX 2.8\fonts\vf\adobe\MinionPro

In my updmap.cfg file there exists one line with,

Map MinionPro.map

Yes, after the installation of all files I ran texhash and updmap in a DOS
commands window.

And, finally, LyX recognizes the MinionPro.sty file because this file appears
in the list of .sty files in Tools>TeX information.

My problem is that when I try to view a simple document with my Yap DVI viewer
that appears an error message like this:

LaTeX error: File `MinionPro.sty´ not found
*** (cannot \read from terminal in nonstop modes)

In the preamble of the document, article class, that exists one line with:

\usepackage{MinionPro}

So, I don't understand nothing. Any help, please?