At the DOS prompt, entering `kpsewhich MinionPro.sty´ three seconds thinking about and after this time the prompt without messages. Please, can you explain to me what is the `double-cheked the spelling in the preamble´. Thank for your hlep. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul A. Rubin" <ru...@msu.edu>
To: <lyx-users@lists.lyx.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2010 9:11 PM
Subject: Re: MinionPro

On 7/18/2010 2:22 PM, Yago wrote:
I have the file MinionPro.sty installed in C:\Archivos de
programa\MiKTeX 2.8\tex\latex\MinionPro, joint with all .fd files and
other .sty files associated with this package. Also there are this files
in my texmf tree:
.enc files in C:\Archivos de programa\MiKTeX 2.8\dvips\MinionPro
.map files in C:\Archivos de programa\MiKTeX 2.8\fonts\map\dvips\MinionPro .tfm files in C:\Archivos de programa\MiKTeX 2.8\fonts\tfm\adobe\MinionPro .pfb files in C:\Archivos de programa\MiKTeX 2.8\fonts\type1\adobe\MinionPro
.vf files in C:\Archivos de programa\MiKTeX 2.8\fonts\vf\adobe\MinionPro
In my updmap.cfg file there exists one line with,
Map MinionPro.map
Yes, after the installation of all files I ran texhash and updmap in a
DOS commands window.
And, finally, LyX recognizes the MinionPro.sty file because this file
appears in the list of .sty files in Tools>TeX information.
My problem is that when I try to view a simple document with my Yap DVI
viewer that appears an error message like this:
LaTeX error: File `MinionPro.sty´ not found
*** (cannot \read from terminal in nonstop modes)
In the preamble of the document, article class, that exists one line with:
\usepackage{MinionPro}
So, I don't understand nothing. Any help, please?

Does 'kpsewhich MinionPro.sty' (at a DOS prompt) find it? And have you double-checked the spelling in the preamble just to be sure you didn't accidentally misspell MinionPro? (You might try retyping it in case some unprintable character snuck in.)

/Paul