Steven, you should have it with the Windows installer of LyX, which
comes with everything you need to compile documents in the most used
classes. Please go to:

http://wiki.lyx.org/Windows/LyXWinInstaller

Follow the link to download the complete installer and you should be
ready to go.

Best regards.
Julio Rojas
jcredbe...@gmail.com