Özgün Yılmaz <ozgun_yilmaz <at> ttmail.com> writes:

> When I view the document in PDF the ‘References’ title is missing in
> the PDF document.
> Is this made on purpose for els articles and that's what it
> is supposed to be?

Looks like it might be a bug in the document class
(http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Comp/comp.text.tex/2009-11/msg00684.html).
 As a workaround, you can insert the following into your document preamble:

\newcommand\bibsection{%
\section*{\bibname\markright{\MakeUppercase{\bibname}}}}

If you do not care for the title it prints (for instance, if it prints
"Bibliography" but you want "References"), change \bibname to the text you
prefer (e.g., References).

/Paul