On Thu, 9 Sep 2010, Necati Demir wrote:

Rich, let me tell you why i want to use no theme on some pages. I am
preparing a training note. First slide will be presentation, second slide
will be training notes of first side, third slide will be presentation and
fourth slide will be traing notes of third slide, ....

Necati,

  I've not tried to integrate notes and visuals. I thought the Beamer class
note feature was for speaker notes.

  If I was in your position (and I have been, several times :-) ) I would
separate the two components.

  Well designed and presented visuals are brief lists of bullet points with
the occasional figure or quotation. If you've ever taken home printed slides
from a presentation you attended, and looked at those pages a few weeks to a
few months later, how much information did you get from them? Probably not
as much as you would have wanted. Same thing with downloading presentations
from the Web: they don't tell the entire story.

  I always prepare an accompanying article or book that goes into more
detail than is on the slides. For a presentation to the Bureau of Land
Management's Minerals Workshop on our approach to quantifying subjectivity
in environmental impact assessments, I prepared and distributed a 24-page
article. For the 2-day seminars I presented in Perth and Melbourne
(Australia) a couple of years ago on the same subject, I prepared a 125-page
book. Attendees could take notes in the documents (I did not include the
slides as illustrations, but I could have done so), but the text went into
much greater detail than was presented on each slide.

  If your training is on a topic that would have added value by the students
taking away a more detailed textual explanation they could use for reference
and refresher learning, you'd provide greater value and they'd like you
better for the effort.

Rich