I wanted to see the pdf output of the Embedded Objects in the Help menu.
However, I get the following error:

 \cmidrule{1-2} \cmidrule{5-4}

You have given more \span or & marks than there were
in the preamble to the \halign or \valign now in progress.
So I'll assume that you meant to type \cr instead.

and in the log file:
[23]

LaTeX Warning: Reference `tab:Example-booktabs-table' on page 24 undefined on
input line 1470.

! Extra alignment tab has been changed to \cr.
<template> \endtemplate

l.1481 \cmidrule{1-2} \cmidrule{5-4}

It is in
Table 2.12: Example booktabs-table

I tried to save the file in my home and put the offending table 2.12 in a
note,
but there are other files needed.

Same with dvi output, and html output gives a very general error output.

I am using SVN 2.0.0

Just checked, it is working allright in version 1.6.6

Am I the only one who can't see the pdf output?

Wolfgang