Thank you. I've selected a master document for all my chapters. If I open the master document (in pdf, for example) there aren't problems, but if I open only one chapter the references in the document appears like "[?]". Anyway I can insert the references in the document so the function works well, but the output is still a [?]. Peraphs it's a little bug of lyx.
Thank you so much for your reply

Roberto