Beth Skwarecki <skwarecki <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi, I'm new to LyX. I installed enumitem.module so that I can resume
enumerations, but I can't figure out how to insert the resume command. I know I
can view the source, but how can I edit it within LyX? (I need to change
\begin{enumerate} to \begin{enumerate}[resume] ) Or is there a smarter way to do
this?

You cannot edit the LaTeX code directly.  You can add "raw" LaTeX (also known as
ERT) to the document with the TeX button (or cntrl-L), but you cannot add
[resume] to the \begin{enumerate} command by that route.

A workable solution is to use mdwlist.sty (part of the mdwtools package) rather
than enumitem. I don't know if anyone has written a module for it, but I am
attaching an example below.  Note that the intervening text needs to be
nested under the suspended item.

/Paul

#LyX 1.6.5 created this file. For more info see http://www.lyx.org/
\lyxformat 345