Thanks Liviu,

Checked the functions help page. It only offers LFUN_BUFFER_EXPORT and
LFUN_BUFFER_EXPORT_CUSTOM, both of them use for exporting to pdf. No mention
of lyx16 on that page. This export shortcut could be coming up later, or may
be implemented and not documented? I hope so.... Any of the 2.0 devs want to
chime in?

Best,
-Jose

Jose Quesada, PhD.
Research scientist,
Max Planck Institute,
Center for Adaptive Behavior and Cognition,
Berlin
http://www.josequesada.name/
http://twitter.com/Quesada