Emil Pavlov <emil_pavlov <at> mail.bg> writes:

> >> I am using Linux Mint 9, and Lyx is 1.6.7.
> >>
> > I failed to reproduce it on the same platform (Mint 9/LyX 1.6.7).
> >

> hm, strange. I just got an answer from a friend of mine, who also
> couldn't reproduce it. Now, what should I do?

Did your friend have everything involved (parent document, all child documents,
all image files etc.) or just what you posted here?  If the latter, perhaps
you could send him everything (or, if he is unwilling, zip it all up and
send it to me).  It's possible the bug requires extra pieces to manifest.  If
he (or I) still cannot reproduce it, it probably is something unique to your
system.

Also, is there anything special you have to do to trigger the bug, or is
it enough to park the cursor near the end of the chapter and hit F7 (which is
what I did)?

/Paul