Am 03.11.2010 um 18:57 schrieb Christopher Menzel:

> On Nov 2, 2010, at 3:26 AM, Stephan Witt wrote:

>>> 1.6.7 on a Mac, latest version of Snow Leopard.
>>
>> Interestingly... there are 2 options to use aspell then.
>> What's your setup exactly? What did you do to make aspell work?
>
> IIRC, I installed a package that added a System Preferences thingy.  Beyond
> that I don't recall doing anything.  Spellchecking just worked.

I'd guess it is cocoaSpell... After upgrade to Snow Leopard I don't have it
anymore.
I'll check it on another system...

To be sure: are you able to send me a test case?
I tried it with some copied spanish text from Wikipedia.
And I couldn't reproduce it with LyX 2.0 and a self-made aspell library.
But it may depend on other parts of your LyX document.

>> Other question (again):
>> did you mark the spanish name as "Spanish" language?
>
> I hadn't, but I tried doing so and it doesn't seem to help.

Unfortunately.

Stephan