Hello,

I am running LyX 1.6.5 on Windows XP Professional and would like to format a
document in a way that I can submit it to an AGU journal (JGR).

I downloaded the class and style files from the AGU website and have an
agutex.layout file that seems to work with it in so far that I get an ouput on
the screen and can convert it to .pdf as long as I don't include a
bibliography. But I still have the following problems:

In what format do I submit the file to AGU and how do I convert the .lyx file
correctly?
And how do I include a bibliography? I have the BibTex files from AGU, but
don't know what to do with them as they produce errors as soon as I set them as
styles for the bibliography.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks,

Maike

***************************
Miss Maike Paul
PhD student Ocean and Earth Science
National Oceanography Centre, Southampton
University of Southampton Waterfront Campus
European Way
Southampton SO14 3ZH
United Kingdom

phone: +44 (0)2380 596108