zhaoyunsong wrote:
> I am writting to ask if I can define shortcuts that works only in math mode.

no. but there has been already such request.
.... hmm thinking more, we have command-alternative, which ends up in the first
successfull lfun. so now only some noop lfun returning true in standard
environment.
the second part will be triggered only in math.

this noop lfun could generalized so different environment could be added as
argument
one argument for negation and we have quite powerful hacking machinery without
touching additional code at all ;)

feel free to create new enh request in bugzilla

pavel