На 16.11.2010 14:43, Julien Rioux написа:
On 16/11/2010 8:03 AM, Emil Pavlov wrote:
Every time when I insert a float, a [h] appears between the label and
the figure. Do you have any idea where this can come from?

Yes, this is from the optional argument which specifies the float's position, e.g. in latex:

% use default placement:
\begin{figure}
\end{figure}

% specify "here if possible":
\begin{figure}[h]
\end{figure}

I did not test the code which I wrote you before for this case. I also don't know at the moment how to modify it. But meanwhile I found a different way to center all floats:

% center all floats
\...@addto@mac...@floatboxreset\centering

Thanks. Now, [h] has disappeared and I don't have to use another command for the tables.