----- Original Message ----

Listing.

> Vincent

I've also noticed in the past that pasting plain text swallows line breaks
(although I've not realised in the past that I can paste special to avoid it,
thanks for the tip).  Perhaps this makes sense on Linux, even Mac, where people
sometimes copy from console windows, but on Windows this just breaks 99% of
non-LyX pastes.

Maybe LyX could be changed, at least on Windows, to not join lines by default?
 I notice there is an explicit option in Paste Special to join lines, so that
wouldn't be completely lost?

Jim