Subject: [Pub-forum] Lyx justification problem
Date: Wednesday 24 November 2010

To: "Publisher's Forum" <pub-fo...@pub-forum.net>

John or Steve:
I guess you are the two TeX authorities but anybody else can pop in with an
answer.

I have just installed Lyx on a MacBook and have tried to format some test
copy. Everything is fine except that whenever a hyphenated word appears at
the end of a line it is not properly justified. The hyphenated word just
hangs out in the margin.

Have you encountered this problem and what is the solution?
Thanks for any help from anyone.