Hello
Thank you for writing in English, but please turn the HTML mode off.
The reason is that such flashy messages may turn many of potential
helpers off.

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 3:57 PM, Claudio Graziosi <colo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi I have problems with images in lyx. I finished a chapter of the book I'm
> preparing for the school and suddenly does not compile more, none of the
> formats and gives me the following error: "Failed to convert to a readable
> format." Here I leave an image of the error:
>
> http://www.uploadfilesystem.com//viewimage.php?file=/imagenes/10/12/04/Yvf84089.jpg
>
> Try changing the image formats (. Bmp. Jpg. Jpeg. Eps) and same thing
> happens.
>
> I try all sorts of names, changing the direction, everything that occurred
> to me about it. Also opened the lyx file, which is "Help" -> "inserted
> objects", which has a pair of recording of the program and also gives me the
> same error.
> Start a new file, inserting other images and is the same. It seems like it's
> a program problem.
> I'm the one who has this problem?
>
> http://www.uploadfilesystem.com//viewimage.php?file=/imagenes/10/12/07/5rY92326.jpg

It seems that you have trouble with all sorts of images.

> PS 1: At first I did everything with embedded pdf files as images and it
> worked perfect. Also I have a couple of previous work, also done well and
> had no problem. It appeared suddenly, I thought it was the file extension to
> insert the image and try to change it, but the same happens.

Have you tried my original suggestion to re-install imagemagick? If it
doesn't work and while you're at it, try un-installing LyX completely
and re-installing using the AltInstaller-Complete.

Perhaps others may have better ideas. Regards
Liviu

--
Do you know how to read?
http://www.alienetworks.com/srtest.cfm