On 12/11/2010 12:35 AM, Earl Alpert wrote:
Dear folks,

I am using Lyx 1.6.4 with Jabref. My problem is that I want my citations in the footnotes to look like 'Author Year, page number'. About half the time they do look like this; the other half I get 'Author, Full Title, Year, Page Number'. I can't see any differences in the Jabref entries nor in the way I am citing the works in Lyx using 'Insert Citation'.

Has anyone had this problem before?

This is probably due somehow to your citation style, which you choose when you insert the bibliography. Which one are you using?

Richard