On 12/15/2010 05:14 AM, Guenter Milde wrote:
On 2010-12-14, Richard Heck wrote:
On 12/14/2010 03:35 AM, Lisa Andrews wrote:
Is it possible to change a Note's label text (for example to a
shortened version)?
You're right: This doesn't work. I don't see why it shouldn't, though,
so I have fixed
this for 2.0.
Thanks a lot.

Will this also work for Labels/Refs (where I would like to have a
Unicode-Symbol instead of the lenghty text)?

No, that's a different beast altogether. At present, layouts only work with text insets, and labels and refs are command insets. It also isn't clear how, in general, one would customize the label, ie: What's the syntax of that tag?

rh