Hallo,

As LaTeX user I tested the LyX program, converting a document

It is a nice program, thank you.

I had one major problem: Some files of the document directory

(the .bib file with its original name, modified .sty files, and so on)

were not copied into the temp dir.

Therefore, I had to install the modified style file into localtexmf,

copy the .bib file after each start of lyx into the temp dir.

(I need it e.g. because of packages multibib, pdfx.)

My request: It would be great, if there would be just two checkboxes

in the document settings

x copy all files from document directory to tempdir

   x include subdirectories

Maybe a security question showing the number of files)

Then the compilation of the document would really be equivalent to

Latex.

Regards