Is there any way we can have a cursor say 10-pixel wide?
It doesn't feel like it would be very hard to implement (correct me if I'm
wrong).
It's a tiny detail, but it may help a lot improve the overall user
experience. Some people may not notice, but tracking a 1-pixel-wide thing
burns a lot of attentional resources...

Thanks,
-Jose

--
Best,
-Jose

Jose Quesada, PhD.
Research scientist,
Max Planck Institute,
Center for Adaptive Behavior and Cognition,
Berlin
http://www.josequesada.name/
http://twitter.com/Quesada