Thanks for the answer!

I did that, but alas to no avail. I have the export to RTF in the "File" menu,
but when I try that, even with the standard "splash.lyx" file, I have the error
message:

"Une erreur s'est produite lors de l'exécution :
latex2rtf "splash.tex"."

(Something like: An error occurred while processing....)

I have tried to move the user folder. Didn't change the error message.
(The export to opendocument does not work also, but in that case it is
different: I have an odt output, but Ooo is not able to open it).

I have texlive2010 installed with MacTex. Is there a way to check that
latex2rtf is actually installed?

Best
MG