Hi all,

I'm making a Lua presentation for Linux Enthusiasts and Professionals of
Central Florida (http://www.leap-cf.org) to be given on 2/17/2011. I'd like to
make the presentation in Beamer because I think Beamer's the easiest authoring
environment, especially now that I created my outline to beamer converter.

But because I need to rapidly copy and paste material from the presentation
into source files, I want the presentation to be HTML and not PDF. Is there an
option by which Beamer can be converted to HTML?

Also, is there a way to put source code in Beamer, kind of like lyx-code in
LyX?

Thanks

SteveT

Steve Litt