On 02/01/2011 01:34 PM, Jose Quesada wrote:
Hi,

Quite often I have problems with lyx2lyx failing when updating from svn and doing a make install. I've been trying to pinpoint the problem to write a better report, but to no avail. Where should lyx2lyx go normally? does it follow the --prefix? it fails even when I rename my .lyx folder and start the make install from scratch. Any ideas? Workarounds?
THanks!

It should follow the prefix, but I think we did once have a problem with its not doing so. The workaround would be to copy the lyx2lyx/ directory manually.

Richard