Hello:
I use Lyx 1.6.5 and Ubuntu 10.04. Lyx works fine, but if I am editing, then click the pdf icon to view the pdf output, then click back on the Lyx text to make a change, all too often the screen wildly jumps to some other part of the document. For example, I might be editing the end of the document, and after returning to Lyx and clicking on a sentence the screen will jump to the first page, or somewhere else. It seems to happen about 25% of the time. Its very annoying, as I have to scroll around to re-find the sentence I want to edit. Sometimes the screen even jumps again when I try to put the cursor on my desired sentence. I don't know if it is related to having floating picture frames on some of my pages. Maybe the problem would not occur if I had only plain text. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a fix? My document is about 60 pages long.
Thanks, John.