On 02/22/2011 08:11 AM, Wolfgang Engelmann wrote:
> Am Monday 21 February 2011 15:45:50 schrieb m...@lists.shantanukulkarni.org:
>> Hi,
>> I didn't find a style gallery for powerdot, so I created one. This was
>> done with a quick perl script and some vi power. I will improve the page
>> when I get some time. Meanwhile, please check,
>>
>> http://www.shantanukulkarni.org/powerdot/pdgallery.html
>>
>> Style gallery is a one stop showcase of all the styles and palettes
>> available in powerdot. This makes it easy to choose required style and
>> palette.
>>
>> Comments welcome.
>
> Thanks, Shantanu.
>
> Nicely done and helpfull. I wish there would be a similar one for beamer.

That should not be to difficult to do -

1) Create template presentation
2) Use script to
  - loop over all settings which should be changed
  - Replace in template the relevant parameter
  - compile presentation into pdf
  - convert to e.g. png
  - save tex, pdf and png under unique name
3) put resulting presentations (tex, pdf and png) onto website.

As I said, should be relatively straightforward.

If I would have time, I could do steps 1 and 2.

Cheers,

Rainer

> Wolfgang

- --