Can you please tell me what did you do?
Did you first uninstall all the TeXlive 2007 packages that come with F14 and
then force the installation of 2010?
Did you have to remove and reinstall LyX in the process?

How do you find 2010 as compared with 2007?  I'm mainly interested in the
reverse search capabilities offered by the most recent releases.

Thank you.

--
Rudi Gaelzer
Departamento de Física