Hi ,

The new LyXHTML output is really great. The ability to output in LaTeX format makes it a lot easier to use jsMath for rendering equations online.

I use LyX on a Mac running OS X 10.5.8.

I've noticed an odd behavior: When a LyX file is first created and exported as LyXHTML, inlined equations are exported as HTML tables with hardcoded equation numbers. However, if the LyX file is closed and reopened, then exported to LyXHTML again, inlined equations are no longer exported as tables, and neither are they numbered. In other words, the problem fixes itself after reloading the file, though it recurs as soon as new inline equations are added to the text.

As a little tidbit of information for potential jsMath users: I found that jsMath will not render LaTeX equations if the file extension is .xhtml; renaming the file extension to .html solves that problem.

Gerard