Jürgen Spitzmüller writes:

> Guofeng Zhang wrote:
> > I found that there is not any binary for Windows in Beta 4 and RC 1.
>
> Uwe who prepares the Alternative Installers (and used to provide also beta
> versions) is on a longer journey. I think we never provided "official"
> installers for development releases.

For those not scared by Cygwin and willing to try RC1, a Cygwin version
of LyX is available here:
ftp://ftp.lyx.org/pub/lyx/devel/lyx-2.0/rc1/lyx-2.0.0rc1-cygwin.tar.gz

You have to unpack the archive using the cygwin tar command (native tools
may corrupt the archive content) as "tar zxvf lyx-2.0.0rc1-cygwin.tar.gz".
Go to the directory which is created and read the README.txt and INSTALL.txt
files for instructions on how to install the package using the cygwin
setup.exe installation tool.

--
Enrico