Dear Sandro, follow the instructions in the wiki. You need to declare
your bibliography in the preamble.

3- Load your bibliography database in the preamble:

\bibliography{<name of bib-file without .bib-extension>}

Note that the bib file must either be located in your texmf-tree, or
you must enter an absolute path in the command above. (Do not forget a
"sudo texhash" in the terminal to tell latex where to find the new
file in the texmf-tree.)

This last note is of the uttermost importance, you have to define the
ABSOLUTE PATH (complete path if you wish) of your bibliography.

Also, remeber to put the bibliography in the lyx documente INSIDE a
lyx note (yellow note). Otherwise you'll have more errors.

Everything is in the wiki instructions, follow them. Good luck, keep
trying, you'll learn a lot in the process. ;)
Julio Rojas
jcredbe...@gmail.com