Nice efforts! Thank you to the team.

I like the new themes but I am not completely convinced by the
informativeness of several icons in both of them.

I have tried both in RC2 and I observe that I have voted even before you
ask, by establishing the old theme :-)

As a consequence, I vote for the old set.

Murat

--
Prof. Murat Yildizoglu
Université Paul Cézanne (Aix-Marseille 3)

Bureau 320
Tel : +33 4 91 14 07 27 (standard)
Tel : +33 4 91 14 07 70 (secrétariat)
Tel : +33 4 91 14 07 47 (bureau)