On 12/04/2011 10:19 PM, Diego Queiroz wrote:
The "Align on decimal" feature in tables are really very useful.
Therefore, in portuguese we use a comma as the decimal separator.

In future releases, should be a good idea to include in the document
configuration some place to determine these regional configurations.

I saw this setting somewhere, but I can't remember right now. It might be in the general preferences, not per document.

There are also, other things to hangle. E.g. I always include the "icomma"
package in the preamble when writing a document in portuguese. It would be
great if LyX handles this configuration automatically for me.

What does icomma do?

Regards,
---
Diego Queiroz