Hello LyXers,

I'm trying to use LyX to outline a paper I'm working on, and though I'm generally very satisfied with the way it works I'm coming across one little problem. When I open the outline window LyX cuts off all of the names of my sections, subsections, and paragraphs after 38 characters. Does anyone know if there's a way to allow the outline window to print out more characters? Moreover, someone I've been corresponding with through a LyX user forum has suggested that this might be a bug. Is anyone aware of whether it is indeed a bug, or just a setting somewhere in the program?

I'm running OSX Leopard (10.5.8) and LyX 2.0.0rc2.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Chris Hulme-Lowe
University of Minnesota
Department of Psychology