Am 13.04.2011 um 17:22 schrieb Diego Queiroz:

> > I would encourage people to think a few seconds how to call their
> > documents. That will save some time in searching for them later on.
>
> You get the point!
> And how can LyX aid users to achieve this? Yes, you guessed right! Proposing
> filenames!
> The title is easy to get, but in a higher level of discussion we may also
> want to discuss if the title/first sentence/etc is the better string to get.
> Maybe some info based on the master document or the document structure? (as
> "Chapter-5", "Appendix", etc). I dunno.
> There are lots of things to consider and this "basic requested feature" could
> be improved to a "most wanted feature".

Nowadays modern desktop systems are providing the capability to search your
files, e. g. by content.
Normally it is supported by indexing services, so it should give you quick
answer to
arbitrary questions. Proposing a filename is not such an importing feature,
IMHO.
And it is not easy to get it right. I' always expect different points of view,
how this should work.

Stephan