Hello.

I am running LyX RC3 (unofficial Windows release) and I am experiencing some
problems when I insert PDF images in a LyX document.
In the image placeholder I can read "Error converting to loadable format",
this is probably some error with ImageMagick (the convertDefault.py script
is run) but I don't know what's happening or how to fix.

When I manually run Image Magick "convert.exe" I get the following error:

----------------------------------
Magick: no decode delegate for this image format
`C:/Users/Diego/AppData/Local/Temp/lyx_tmpdir.Hp2296/gconvert10.yg2296.pdf'
@ error/constitute.c/ReadImage/532.
Magick: missing an image filename
`ppm:C:/Users/Diego/AppData/Local/Temp/lyx_tmpdir.Hp2296/CacheItem.SL2296.ppm'
@ error/convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/2949.

Is someone experiencing this problem?

Regards,
---