Dear List,

I'm using Fedora 14 (32 bit version), LyX 2.0.0-0.11.beta3.fc14. Upgrading to LyX 2.0.0-0.21.rc3.fc14, I encountered several problems which forced me to downgrade back to LyX 2.0.0-0.11.beta3.fc14.

I now, however, have the problem that I cannot open any of my previous documents as LyX complains that "...file is from a newer version of LyX and the lyx2lyx script failed to convert it."

I have my most important files exported as Lyx 1.6 files, so I can work on them, but I was wondering if there is an easy way for me to convert all my Lyx 2 RC3 files to a format that Lyx 2 Beta 3 will read, without me having to install Lyx 2 RC 3 again.

Kind regards,

Stefan