Hi Teguh. In the bibtex file (the one created with jabref) it isn't possible
to do so, as the word "and" is a command. I think that if you defined the
language as "Indonesian" in your document, and there is an indonesian
translation in babel, it will be automatically switched to "dan".

Best regards.

PS: BTW, how funny that in such differente languages as indonesian and
english, the word uses the same three letters. :D
Julio Rojas
jcredbe...@gmail.com

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 4:23 AM, Hady Ariwibowo Teguh <huget_te...@ymail.com