    s/\\bigskip//;
    s/{\\textquotesingle}/'/g;
    s/\\ / /g;
    s/{}//g;
    print;
}
EOF
chmod 755 t.pl
./t.pl < t.tex.ori > t.tex && tex2lyx -f t.tex && open t.lyx

It removes unnecessary \bigskip, replaces \textquotesingle with '
removes empty spaces (\ ) and emptry braces.

If you see ERT in LyX just add the corresponding line into the perl
script and run again.

Now if someonw reading this could let me know how to make a TeXShop
macro to do that...

greetings, el