I hope, that this post is formally correct, and my english is understandable. Please let me know if something is not clear, or if I said something, that is not correct. If I could maybe get help elsewhere, please let me know, as I have to solve that problem to be able to continue my work.

This is my problem with LyX 1.6.9 and with biblatex-dw and idembib/ idembibformat: Although I have entered idembib=true and idembibformat=dash, I do not get dashes, but "ders.", which is the male entry in german. How could I solve this? Thanks for your help.

In the document-settings I have entered the following:
\usepackage[natbib=true,style=footnote- dw ,urldate =long,abbreviate=true,pageref=true,idembib=true,idembibformat=dash] {biblatex}

Thank you in advance
jezZ