Thanks Stephan!
I have indeed totally forgotten this problem that we have discussed on the
users list.

Yes, I am using Divvy, but I am not trying to use it on the Lyx Window. Even
without this, can it crash Lyx?
The bug report does not show any potential solution. Am I stuck between
going back to 1.6 and dropping Divvy?

--
Prof. Murat Yildizoglu
Université Paul Cézanne (Aix-Marseille 3)

Bureau 320
Tel : +33 4 91 14 07 27 (standard)
Tel : +33 4 91 14 07 70 (secrétariat)
Tel : +33 4 91 14 07 47 (bureau)