2011/5/11 Enrico Forestieri <for...@lyx.org>:
> Julien Rioux writes:
>>
>> It's possible that there have been some changes in the 2.0 development
>> that broke a call to a .bat script, I'll let someone more knowledgeable
>> answer.
>
> Yes, batch files do not work anymore on Windows. You have to invoke your
> batch file as "cmd /c file.bat".

This is probably due to fact that in 2.0 the background handling of
conversion process required rewrite of external command execution. So
instead of calling system() call which launched programs through
user's shell, now exec() call (or one of its variants) is used instead
and that call is unable to run batch as batch is a Windows shell
script closely tied to cmd.exe. To launch python script you have to
call python itself first too.

--
Manveru
jabber: manv...@manveru.pl