Hello,

(Please read about validity of this message below)

I have a strange ask to anyone able and willing to help. Due to stupid
security restriction caused by bugs in filtering software I still
cannot download LyX-2.0.0-3-Installer.exe as the file is blocked as
malicious. So, I want to ask someone to send me that file by e-mail
privately compressed in ZIP with password "newlyx" (alternatively
provide a link to download such version).

However to avoid lot of files sent by multiple users, please sent an
to sent me that file and prevent others to do the same. DO NOT SEND
FILE TO THE LIST, it will not arrive as mailing list software will
remove the attachment then. Thank you.

Additionally this request is valid for two hours from the time it was
sent, so please check date and time, and if two hours passed please
ignore this message even if there is no reply on the list. Thank you
again.

--
Manveru
jabber: manv...@manveru.pl