Hello LyX community.

I have three questions which I believe are very simple to solve, so I would
appreciate a lot if anyone could help me with these topics...

1. I would like to center the text 'Contents' in the table of contents page.
2. I would like the table of contents page to be unnumbered.
3. The numbering in the remaining pages is a little to the right, unaligned
with the right margin of the text; I would like to bring the numbers a
little bit to the left, so they would become aligned with this right margin
(the numbering position is set to upper right).

Document class is 'book (KOMA-Script)'. Using LyX version 2.0.0.

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Eduardo Horta
  • Re: Eduardo de Oliveira Horta
    • Re: Marcelo Acuña