On 05/07/2011 22:06, Jakob Schlockermann wrote:
Hi folks,

I have the following problem with Lyx 2.0:

When creating a References list with my Bibtex-Database (which is
managed in Jabref), the references simply go down the whole first page
over the pagenumber and so on, until the last half of one entry can be
seen and then the page is over... this is obviously not a good
status...changing document class (I use normally koma-script) or the
references-list-design does not help, also deleting and creating new
does not change anything...

I had some stuff more in the latexthingy but now I have removed
everything except

\@ifundefined{rotatebox}
{\usepackage{graphicx}}{}

Still, no solution... does anyone have an idea?
Hi,

I have a similiar problem. In my case it seems that as I add more text to my document the bibliograpy starts to behave properly (i.e. no spilling over page numbers). I guess the issue is similiar to float placements which seems to be a Latex issue.

Thomas