Dear List,

Thanks for the comments by Liviu and Zan. Still asking: Is there
nobody onlist with experience with the Lyx 2.0 default thesis
template?

Liviu kindly asked for more details, so here we go: Replacing the text
of the default template and adding on the front page below the box
"coats of arms of university" a text in standard-format transfers that
text to the third page. It is not possible to add text that would stay
on the frontpage. The only text that does stay on the page is text
formatted as "publishers" but that comes in very large font size and
can hence not be diverted from its intended use to add some three line
statement that I am required to include in the bottom of my front
page.

I need some way to include in the bottom of the front page of the
default thesis template a text of three lines length in normal font
size.

Help would be very much appreciated. And thanks to Liviu and Zan again
for previous comments.

With best wishes,

Dirk