Hi fellow Lyxers,

We are using Lyx 2.0, the book (Memoir) document class, and the

bianchi chapter style. All was well until we finished the body of the
book, and inserted the frontmatter. Now in the PDF the chapter numbers
do not show above the chapter names or in the TOC (they still show in
Lyx). I note in the archives that several others have experienced this
same problem in the past, but I found no solution. What is the way to
fix this?

In this same book, we are using the default headings style. Is there an
easy way to place a thin rule under the headings.

Lou