On 07/17/2011 01:02 PM, Rich Shepard wrote:
  I've just replaced the tetex I've used for years with texlive-20100722.
LyX fires right up. What I want to know is if there are potential gotcha's
due to the transition. I expect not, but I'd like to be sure before I hit
one during a critical event (such as a deadline to produce a document).
I did that transition some time ago, since AFAIK tetex is no longer supported, and texlive is. I do not recall any problems with the transition.

--

David L. Johnson

Some people used to claim that, if enough monkeys sat in front of
enough typewriters and typed long enough, eventually one of them would
reproduce the collected works of Shakespeare.  The internet has
proven this not to be the case.