Am Freitag, 29. Juli 2011 schrieb Richard Heck:
> On 07/29/2011 06:50 AM, Dirk Heine wrote:
> > Dear list,
> >
> > I am using the default thesis template from Lyx 2.0 and have the
> > following problem with page numbering in a two-sided document in book
> > style (KOMA):
> >
> > Every left page carries two page numbers (one on the left page edge,
> > one near the binding), every right page just one (on the right page
> > edge). I would like to switch off this double-numbering of left pages
> > but do not know how. Any help?
>
> Did you do something to try to customize the page numbering or headers?
>
> Richard

I think, the template is erroneous. (Had the same effect in trunk)
Definitition of "Left Footer" is ok, but "Right Footer" should have set the
"Short Title" to nothing. (As of now, there is no short title).
So insert "Short title" in "Right Footer", but let it be empty and you should
be done.

        Kornel